Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Christmas Card Photo!



Cynthia came by Down Memory Lane today and mentioned I really needed to update my blog. She is a long lost DML employee who now has a real "grownup" teaching job in Midland/Odessa and it was so good to see her! Anyway, she's right...so here's one of my favorite pictures I took in Mexico, where we spent a whole week in Playa Del Carmen. We got back just a few days before Hurricane Dolly hit (whew!).

We had a great time and I'll try and post more before next October...

2 comments:

ben and nat said...

cute picture laura! I bet you have already scrapbooked your trip right? I haven't even done anything yet.good luck with the anniversary celebration~wish I could be there. Happy 10th!

Jerilynn said...

Laura - so good to hear from you. e-mail me at jerilynn.hedger@yahoo.com and I'll explain my facebook account!
Thank you for the compliments on my blog - I enjoy doing it. Ü
I really loved your few posts....what happened. LOL Ü
Let me guess - life got in the way...I totally get it.
Can you believe we have high schoolers now - I am in shock about it really. Talk to ya soon. Jerilynn